MDM solutions offer basic device lifecycle management capabilities such as device provisioning, lock, and wipe. But what is MDM without security beyond the device and across all major platforms – iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian, and Windows Mobile?
Zenprise protects the mobile enterprise end-to-end with the industry’s easiest-to-use MDM. Zenprise MobileManager™and Zencloud™ let IT say “yes” to personal and corporate-owned mobile devices by safeguarding sensitive corporate data, shielding the network from mobile threats, maintaining compliance with regulatory and corporate policies, and making the administrative process simple and intuitive.
- Simple, mix-and-match policies and apps for fast, error-free deployment
- Direct and real-time integration with LDAP that saves ongoing administrative time and cost
- Rapid support for all device types, including non-C2DM Androids like the Amazon Kindle Fire
- Always-on device compliance, from pre-enrollment through the device lifecycle
- Secure content distribution and Mobile Data Leakage Prevention (DLP)
- Application Lock to prevent non-compliant or malicious apps from launching on the device
- Dedicated, VPN-like Mobile Application Tunnels that secure app traffic end-to-end
- Mobile Security Intelligence for monitoring mobile network activity and identifying potential threats and compliance violations
- Integration with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions for enhanced correlation and analysis and consolidated reporting
These capabilities are unique to Zenprise and combine for end-to-end security across the mobile enterprise.
Zenprise lets you support, monitor, and report on mobile devices, service, infrastructure, and applications. You’ll have the ability to monitor and troubleshoot problems remotely, making mobile users’ lives easier and reducing time and cost for IT to support the mobile business.
Contact your local HiberniaEvros team to arrange a presentation or to discuss your MDM requirements.