This year’s event is set to be even better with some of the biggest technology vendors in the industry presenting a variety of engaging and insightful sessions, which will discuss hot technology trends for 2012 including cloud computing, consumerisation, mobile work styles and virtualisation.“As the industry shifts from the PC Era to the Cloud Era, the role of IT is rapidly outgrowing its ability to own and manage all its own apps, infrastructure and devices. Users have responded by bringing their own tools, including tablets & mobile devices, into the workspace. As a result the consumerisation of IT is coming to the fore in Irish IT departments. Corporate IT is also under growing pressure to take advantage of a vast array of innovative and cost-efficient services from external cloud and hosting providers without compromising security, manageability and user experience. This forum will address these issues in detail.”
The theme this year is ‘Consumerisation and the Cloud’ and the event will cover topics such as:
- Economic, market and business trends driving virtual computing and the Cloud
- How you can accelerate your business through a cost-efficient virtual workforce
- Go-in-depth with desktop virtualisation and the cloud covering the full scope of technologies and best practices.
- Live demonstrations showing how desktops & applications can be delivered as a service to any user, on any device.
- Real life case studies of organisations that are adopting desktop virtualisation.
Check out the highlight reel below from last years event.
We hope to see you there!