HiberniaEvros invites you to attend a half day seminar, focussing primarily on the practical aspects surrounding the deployment of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. The seminar will also review the strategy and options for migrating to Office 365 – Office in the Cloud.
After the seminar, you should have a much better understanding of:
- How Exchange 2010 and Office 365 will help you increase productivity of systems and staff
- See how Exchange 2010 and Office 365 safeguards your business information
- Look and understand the cloud vs. on premise options
- Deploy an efficient Enterprise mail environment
When and Where?
When: Wednesday, 11th May 2011
Time: 8:30am – 12:00pm
– Please arrive before 8.30, so we can kick off on time.
Where: Microsoft Ireland
Sandyford Industrial Estate
How do you register? Just click the below icon and fill in the form.
8:45 – 9:15 – Registration
9:15 – 9:25 – Welcome with Martin Cullen, Microsoft
9:25 – 9:45 – Office 365 with Jeremy Showalter, Microsoft
9:45 – 9:55 – Introducing Tony Redmond with John Kennedy,Sales Director, HiberniaEvros
9:55 – 10:45 – Essential considerations for Exchange 2010 deployments with Tony Redmond
10:45 – 11:15 – Q&A with Tony Redmond